The purpose of the Communications Committee is to develop and implement methods needed to share information about the life of our Church with our church family, and in our community.
The responsibilities of the Communications committee include:
1. Increasing church’s visibility with community updates in website, advertising and signs, and other related media
2. Managing Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall sound system operations & control; managing church audio visual equipment
3. Photographing new members, church events, and providing pictorials for brochures.
4. Providing members nametags.
5. Annually maintaining Church Operational & Training Manual.