The purpose of the Personnel Committee is to administer all programs related to the staff duties, employee’s relationships, employment needs, and compensation. The senior pastor will serve as an ad hoc member of the committee.
The responsibilities of the Personnel Committee include:
1. Administration of performance management including annual meetings of salaried personnel to discuss job compensation and performance and developmental needs.
2. Formation and maintaining of individual and team roles and job descriptions.
3. Responsible for staff schedules (vacations, sick days, continuing education, etc.)
4. Staffing of nursery of all events.
5. Assist in arranging for pulpit supplies when the minister is on vacation or study leave.
6. Vehicle care, purchase, lease and disposal.