The purpose of the Property Committee is to oversee the care, repair, protection, and maintenance of all church property, to include its real estate, its buildings, and its incidental equipment required for operation.
The responsibilities of the Property Committee include:
1. Overseeing of maintenance and repair of church real estate and facilities including developing preventative maintenance and inspection schedules.
2. Grounds maintenance, care, landscaping, and parking.
3. Equipment maintenance, care, purchase, and disposal.
4. Use of property; security and safety of facility.
5. Inventory of property under its care.
Major Scheduled Events:
Spring Work Day
Fall Work Day