Youth (6th - 12th)
“All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace.” Isiah 54:13
These are exciting times and also challenging times for young people. Your youth can find comfort, friendship, fellowship and much more in one or more or our youth activities. Adult leaders help to facilitate conversations with the youth as they work to discover God’s plan for their lives.
- Confirmation Class on Sunday mornings from 9:45 to 10:45. 8th -12th graders that have not already been confirmed will meet in the Anchor classroom with adult leaders. They will learn about the Presbyterian church, what it means to be Presbyterian and how to live out their faith in their daily lives. This class concludes on April 16, 2023.
- Coffee and Conversations on Sunday mornings from 9:45 to 10:45. Youth are encouraged to join at the Anchor for a cup of coffee and topic-based conversations. Enjoy a great time of fellowship with other youth and learn something new about yourself and others. Bring a friend.
- Pancakes on Atlantic – Tuesday mornings at 8:00 am(during the school year), youth are invited to a Pancake breakfast at a church member’s house on Atlantic. The church bus will deliver the youth to school on time! Contact the church office for more information.
- Wednesday Night Youth – 6th graders to 12th graders are invited to meet in the Anchor on Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:15pm for dinner, fellowship and a lesson. Learn more about your faith, discuss concerns and joys and celebrate being together in God’s house.
- Hope House Dinner Monthly Mission. On the 2nd Thursday of each month, the youth sponsor dinner for Hope House through the Inter-faith Dinner Network. This is a great opportunity to earn service hours and learn more about service opportunities in our community. Contact the church office for more information.