“And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.” Romans 5:4 (NLT)
- Ladies, please join an ecumenical Bible study, open to the community, from 10:00am to 12:00 noon on Tuesdays. The leader facilitates discussions from a variety of studies. Currently the group is studying “Lessons from the Upper Room” by Sinclair Ferguson. The study meets in Jim Thomas Hall. This same group also hosts the annual Gathering of Women on the first Tuesday of December at 7:00 PM in the Sanctuary. It is worship service by and for women to center our hearts and souls for the coming of Christ.
- Presbyterian Women’s Circles meet monthly from September to May. They are engaged in several missions, studies and service throughout the community. Contact the church office for more information.
- Hannah Circle meets on the 2nd Tuesday at 1:00pm in the Compass Conference Room.
- Ester Circle meets on the 2nd Thursday at 1:00pm in Alday Cottage.
- Ruth Circle meets the 2nd Thursday at 10:00am in Alday Cottage.
- Lydia Circle meets at a member’s home the 2nd Monday at 7:00pm.